New Ram 2500 & 3500 for Sale in Houston, TX
ASSEMBLY LOCATION: Saltillo, Coahilia, Mexico
The Ram family of heavy-duty pickups is no stranger to accolades – and this year is no exception. Notably, the Ram Power Wagon® was named the Heavy-Duty Truck of Texas by the Texas Auto Writers Association, the Ram 2500/3500 lineup continues its assault on the heavy-duty market – bringing an arsenal of new and innovative features to the table.
Key Reasons to Buy
- Legendary 5.7L HEMI® V8 with VVT and 5-speed automatic transmission engine generates 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque (2500 only)
- Available 6.7L High Output Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine (late availability, April 2011) delivers 350 hp and up to 800 lb-ft of torque with the available 6-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission or 610 lb-ft of torque with the 6-speed manual transmission
- All Cummins Turbo Diesel engines feature a standard integrated diesel engine exhaust brake for enhanced deceleration control
- Available Ram Crew Cab or Mega Cab
- Ram Power Wagon Heavy Duty Truck of Texas
- The 5.7L HEMI® V8 was one of Ward’s “10 Best Engines” for five consecutive years in a row
- Ram Mega Cab® has best-in-class* total interior volume and behind-rear-seat storage
- Ram Heavy Duty Crew Cab offers segment-exclusive* in-floor storage bins
- Ram 3500 has best-in-class* standard torque
- Ram 3500 is the only one in its class to offer a standard diesel engine
89 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.