2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L has been redesigned to ensure a spacious and entertaining drive for any Cypress driver. Is this model right for you? Take a closer look at the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior features, dimensions, and more for yourself with our team at Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to see just how comfortable and thrilling this new model can be. Then, check out our online inventory and get the process started so you can drive home to Sugar Land in your own Jeep or view the Jeep Grand Cherokee L trim levels.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Dimensions
When it comes to Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating dimensions, you’ll find that this larger Jeep model offers plenty of room for everyone to fit comfortably no matter where they are seated. This new design offers up to 152 cubic feet of passenger volume. Take a look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior dimensions below:
- Front Legroom: 41.3 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 39.4 inches (Best-in-Class)
- Third-Row Legroom: 30.3 inches
- Front Headroom: 39.8 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Hiproom: 57.4 inches
- Second-Row Hiproom: 56.3 inches
- Third-Row Hiproom: 42.9 inches
Cargo space clocks in at 17.2 cubic feet behind the third-row seat. Remove the back two rows and you’ll expand that cargo space to 84.6 cubic feet.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Design
In addition to plenty of space, you’ll find the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating configurations to be very accommodating for your passengers and cargo alike. Here are the three Jeep third-row seating configurations you have to choose from:
- Six passengers: two seats per row
- Six passengers plus console: add extra storage between the second-row seats
- Seven passengers: Instead of squeezing into the smallest part of the vehicle, the second row of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers three seats so rear-seat passengers don’t feel like a smushed afterthought.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Features
With plenty of space comes plenty of high-tech features. A few of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior features include:
- Available multicolor ambient lighting
- 16-way adjustable front seats with massage and memory
- Uconnect™ 5 with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
Enjoy the Jeep Grand Cherokee L Third-Row Seating at Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Once you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the new Jeep that’s right for you adn our Jersey Village driving needs, apply for financing online to get the process started. Have questions about our models, savings options, and more? Contact our team. If you thought the Grand Cherokee L interior was impressive but you’re looking for something a bit more special, you’re in luck. Learn all about the Grand Wagoneer interior today with our experts!
More from Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer is an excellent buy for Cypress families, thanks to its spacious 7-person seating, upscale features, impressive towing power, and smooth, easy-going ride quality. For a starting MSRP of $88,640, the Grand Wagoneer promises Houston drivers a ride like no other! Read on to learn more about the new Grand Wagoneer specs,…
With some of the best fuel economy on Cypress streets, the 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is one of the most unique vehicles you’ll find. And with a starting MSRP of $54,595, you can join the world of fuel-efficient vehicles at a great price. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe offers three trim levels at three different…
A muscle car is built to thrill, and a good one does so through immense amounts of speed, power, and attitude. And few vehicles can actually match that like the Dodge Charger. One component of developing the attitude of a muscle car is its paintwork. Thankfully, the 2022 Dodge Charger colors offer striking options….