2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 produces some truly incredible specs for Humble drivers to enjoy. The RAM 1500 gas mileage is one of its most impressive feats. When you check under the hood, you will find the powerful 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine with eTorque capabilities. This system allows for a jaw-dropping RAM 1500 fuel economy rating of 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
Across the lineup, the new RAM 1500 mpg ratings are second to none and include a best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy rating. Learn more about the RAM 1500 fuel economy with Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram below, so you can discover the cost-saving workhorse you need for tackling tough jobs around Sugar Land!
2020 RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
RAM builds trucks for every driver by offering three different engine configurations. The RAM 1500 fuel economy rating will vary based upon which engine you opt for:
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
Whether you need a work truck to help you rule the Cypress job site or a versatile beast to complete your commercial fleet, you can find what you need among the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels. Enjoy savings at the pump no matter what you buy, as the RAM 1500 gas mileage rating is strong across the entire lineup!
What is eTorque?
The innovative eTorque system introduced by RAM is critical to achieving cost-saving mpg ratings across the RAM truck lineup. RAM models built with eTorque utilize a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery rather than a traditional alternator. Not only does this system help boost the RAM 1500 mpg rating but it enables a higher payload, more torque, and stronger towing specs. Learn more about RAM’s environmentally-friendly efforts with our RAM 1500 EcoDiesel guide!
2020 RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
There are a variety of well-designed systems that help produce the excellent RAM 1500 mpg ratings, such as:
- Transmission: The RAM 1500 gets a standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission that’s capable of adjusting shift points on the fly to maximize efficiency and performance output.
- Design: RAM has pulled out all the design stops when it comes to fuel efficiency. RAM has managed to elevate the hood and redesign the roof to improve the drag coefficient without losing the distinctive RAM truck shape.
- Active Air Dam: RAM models equipped with this class-exclusive feature will lower the air dam to decrease drag once 30 mph is reached.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale in Houston
If you are ready to bring this highly-efficient powerhouse home, contact us today! We can help you explore all of your purchase options to help you find the best deal and truck for your lifestyle. Reach out with any RAM questions and learn about ways to save with our offers and incentives today!
Related Posts on RAM 1500 Features
The 2020 RAM 1500 produces some truly incredible specs for Humble drivers to enjoy. The RAM 1500 gas mileage is one of its most impressive feats. When you check under the hood, you will find the powerful 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine with eTorque capabilities. This system allows for a jaw-dropping RAM 1500 fuel economy rating…
How much does the RAM 1500 weigh when it comes to the full lineup of trim levels? Read below to explore the 2020 RAM 1500 curb weight and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) with Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, your local Houston-area dealership! RAM 1500 Inventory RAM Research 2020 RAM 1500 Curb Weight by Trim Level How much does…
When it comes to packing enough power and efficiency to take on tough jobs in the Humble and Sugar Land area, the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel is a great option to keep you moving. The RAM EcoDiesel offers a range of performance features so you can tackle whatever comes your way, whether you need more towing strength…