2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
The durable 2018 RAM 2500 is built to perform with a towing capacity that will assist you even in your toughest jobs. You’ll be able to tow the heavy equipment you need to complete all your jobs in Humble. With three hearty engine options and the ability to tow tens of thousands of pounds, it’s no surprise this pickup truck’s performance has been so well received.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
- With the standard engine, the RAM 2500 has a maximum towing capacity of 13,890 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 3,060 pounds.
- When armed with a 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, this RAM truck has a Best-In-Class max towing capacity of 16,320 pounds and a 3,990-pound max payload capacity.
- With the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine, the RAM 2500 has a max towing capacity of 17,980 pounds, and a max payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
- Standard: The standard engine for the RAM 2500 is a 5.7L HEMI® V8 with Variable Valve Timing that produces an impressive 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- Upgrade: With the upgraded engine, you’ll feel the power of a 6.4L HEMI® V8 that delivers a substantial 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: Drivers who opt for diesel will get a 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine that delivers 370 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque.
Ready to Experience the 2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity?
If ultra strong towing capacity you can rely on for your toughest jobs is what you’ve been searching for, you’ll find it in the RAM 2500. Take a look at our 2500 inventory to pick a trim that suits your needs, then come visit our dealership near Sugar Land for a test drive. If you have any questions before stopping by, feel free to contact us. Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram looks forward to helping you get behind the wheel of a new pickup truck! If you think you might prefer a pickup truck rather than a heavy duty truck, check out RAM 1500 towing capacity and RAM 1500 seat covers, or take a look at the 2020 Jeep Gladiator engine specs. You can even compare the RAM 2500 vs. Silverado 2500 to ensure you’re making the right choice.